Join Our Team!
Helpers Care is accepting applications for the following caregiver positions:
Moreover, we welcome retirees and students who wish to pursue careers for these caregiver positions.
Reasons to join the Helpers Care team
- We value our caregivers.
- We respect our caregivers.
- Supportive work environment.
- Flexible work schedule.
Do you want to be valued, respected, have a flexible schedule and have a supportive environment? Therefore, without a doubt, Helpers Care is for you.
Characteristics and qualifications to join our team:
- You are compassionate, patient, enthusiastic, trustworthy with a positive attitude.
- Personal Care positions- Certification is required.
- Have a minimum 1 year of recent experience working with seniors in the home care setting.
- You have a passion for promoting the health and independence of seniors.
- You are willing to go the extra mile for your clients.
- Police Clearance: criminal record and vulnerable sector checks.
- Willing to undergo drug and alcohol screening.
- Show proof of a negative TB test. Up to date immunizations.
- Have CPR & First Aid training.
- Have a smartphone in order to use our GPS clock-in/clock-out technology.
- Great communication skills in French and English.
- Legally able to work in Canada.
Furthermore, a valid Quebec driver’s license and a reliable car would be an asset.
So think you’re ready to be part of our team?
Overall, giving the best industry care to our clients is of great importance to us. Above all, the character of our caregivers and management is why we provide exceptional home care services. Have the drive and the passion to provide excellent care – join us!